And I'll tell you what....

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

grown up

I have a plan and you don't need to know about it.. I know what I'm doing... You guys don't need to know

the words of an 18 yr old with aspergers...
am I not supposed to worry?
She Doesn't know what she is doing!  She isn't mature, not as mature as the average 18 yr old, which isn't terribly mature to start with but she is a dreamer.. a 6th grader with stars in her eyes and big dreams of what all she can do.. but she can't do her own homework!
My heart is broken
she doesn't see that she is so innocent and so naive  and so ignorant of the ways of the world. ... I wish I could tell her what I have learned ... all learned the hard way,,, my heart just hurts for her cause I see her heading for learning everything the hard way
the reason I write tonight is so that when she comes and says that she didn't know what she was doing... I can show her that she was  very adamant that she did indeed know exactly what she was doing.. she knows it all and won't hear us

Im sad for her

No comments:

Post a Comment