And I'll tell you what....

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nearly done with the B90

Almost finished with the B90 and its been really awesome!  I have been really having a difficult time zipping through the new testament!  I Highly recommend that Every Christian take the time to read the New Testament, at least the letters, in the Message.  It just makes it all so Relevant to Today!  Not that I am saying, that is your source for Study or whatever, but just as Reading!  Far better, more inspirational than any little devotional book or whatever!  
My plan at this point is to read the New Testament again, hmmm NT90? I found the schedule for that, and I would like to have the chance to spend more time.
Honestly, I wish I could persuade just a few people, just spend a little time reading Romans or Corinthians, or Any of the letters, in the Message... its Fun!!!!  And because its not in the usual, heard-it-a-million-times language, its Fresh!
Ok, enough of my unpaid ad for Message!  I will be doing the NT90 in various versions... hehehe I feel the obsessive need to cross reference Everything!
This has been a wonderful experience for me, but I really don't think I'm going to be going back over Chronicles or Kings on a regular basis, reference and study purposes, but certainly not for the joy of reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment