And I'll tell you what....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Testament in 90 days

Wondering if I'm actually going to do this 90 days, because I just don't like skimming through so fast.  I've been thinking of taking maybe a week a book, but then, some of the books are so short...like Jude... that couldn't take a week.  So what to do.  Really feeling the need to do Study... just don't really know what... seems like there are several people that I need to study with, but what should we study... should I do an online study, do a study myself, write a study?  Too much pressure to do it myself, since I have the impression of late that no one is going to listen to me anyway.  
I've started my studies for my bachelor's.  Need to be writing a paper right now.  I have just been feeling an urgency about someone else, there are several I can think of that might be in need, but there is just a weight on my heart and so writing this paper is just not doing it for me!  I read the book, and I really just want to read the next book..actually there are several of them I just want to read NOW!!  
I'm just babbling right now...thinking out loud I guess... trying to work out some of the stuff that happened today without mentioning names or issues and there really is nothing I can do about any of it I guess.  I think I will just have to take some actual time...face to face time... not distracted time... alone with the Lord.   Hmmmm  guess that was what I was Trying to say today on FB that caused such a stir... maybe I'm really the only Christian out here that hasn't Arrived!  I'm the only one that feels that my life should be closer to Him, my relationship should be more One on One, instead of just expecting Jesus to follow me around while I do My thing, and He can just keep me company and He can listen as I chatter to Him.  I must be the only woman that doesn't Always talk to her children in Spiritual talk, only one that doesn't know the Bible Inside and out, I'm the last poor pathetic person that doesn't know it ALL....   well I can tell you right now you aren't going to find me trying to do the walking on water trick!!!  I bet there are at least 4 people I know right Now that are pretty sure they should be watching for flaming chariots to be picking them up!!!!  
Guess I am done ranting for the night.  I just wonder, is there anyone out there that feels that the Almighty Creator of the Universe just Might have things to teach you, things to show you in His word, lessons for you to learn before you run off telling everyone all that you know?
Bleh done with this topic now that I had my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment