And I'll tell you what....

Saturday, January 15, 2011

From the Heart!

Tonight I learned a lesson I should have known... hard to explain all the back story, but essentially, I have learned that desperately trying to explain, convince, push someone I love toward God isn't effective (that part I Did know... it wasn't working) So, what I need to do is step back, pray for them, let them know that I love them no matter what, will always love them, and will pray for the best for them.  When the time comes that they can look at me, trust my heart (not my Words), they will be That much closer to seeing Jesus.  Um, duhhh  Let them see Jesus in me!  Jesus was all about Love... yes, He used some really awesome convincing arguments but it was His Love that led Him to the cross, and His love that brought Him out of the grave, and His LOVE that offers us hope.  His Love is what needs to be reflected in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment