And I'll tell you what....

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fear

Several reasons we don't do the things in life we want to, or we feel we should, or even reason for not enjoying our life... big one is Fear!  Fear, worry, stressing about things beyond our control

Romans 8:15  The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”


2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.


Heb 13:5,6 “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say:       “ The LORD is my helper;  I will not fear.  What can man do to me?”


Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?
         The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?


Psalm 118:6
 The LORD is on my side;
I will not fear. 
What can man do to me?

Psalm 56:10-11 
In God (I will praise His word), 
In the LORD (I will praise His word),  
In God I have put my trust; I
 will not be afraid. 
 What can man do to me?

Matt 10:29-30 
 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

1 John 4:18  
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love


Realizing there is a lot more to it than this... need to figure out how deal with it, how to lead someone through overcoming fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment