And I'll tell you what....

Friday, November 12, 2010

1/2 Way through!

I'm half way through the whole Bible!  Whew... what an adventure!  A couple of neat things in today's reading; Psalm 115:14-15 is a nice prayer. I want to memorize it. I looked it up in several versions and this is my favorite, New Living 
May the Lord richly bless both you and your children.  15 May you be blessed by the Lordwho made heaven and earth. 

According to some sources, the middle of the Bible is Ps. 117 which is only 2 verses..
.1O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
 2For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.  

I liked that it is to All people, not just the Jews, but All nations, all people...

Don't know for absolute sure that its the Exact middle. It's a significant milestone that I am half way through.  And I Made it through all the Kings and Chronicles..Woo Hoo!!  I do miss the actual Study part, and find myself going back and researching anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment