And I'll tell you what....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ezekiel is Finished! Whew

Gonna be a While before I want to read Ezekiel again!  Whew long and gory.  LOL and Obviously some people just Never listen!  Have to wonder where Our Zeke is... we Need one for sure!  No, I do Not want the job... did you read that part where he had to lay on his side for over a year, just looking at and praying for a model of Israel?  That's just weird... but you would sure focus I bet.  No, I won't be trying it... just a month for Judah tho... smaller I guess.
As is usually the reaction, people were less than pleased with him.  Makes me wonder if the public reaction is not part of the reason there is no Doom and Gloom Prophet today.  Don't see any of those tv preachers actually getting their hands dirty, or smudging their reputations... nothing that would interrupt the flow of funds... I guess I do understand a little of why there are no prophets today!   LOL Every time I Try to be a good prophet I get shot down! LOL That forth-telling thing... letting people know where they are screwing up.. no one appreciates that!  I don't understand!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment